Below is our current Ministry with Minors Policy and Child Care Policy. If you would like to work with the children and youth of our church, please read our policies. If you are an adult who would like to work with children and youth, after reading our policies, please download the Adult Ministry With Minors Application and the MWM Background Check consent form.
- Ministry With Minors Policy (PDF)
- Childcare Policy (PDF)
Below is the current Transportation Policy for our church. If you would like to be considered as a driver for any of our children and youth outings, after reading the Transportation Policy, please download the Driver Application. This form will need to be completed at the beginning of each program year (September.)
A Yearly Permission form must be on file for any child or youth participating in activities (other than worship or education) at Geneva. Please download the Yearly Permission Form. If your child needs any medication while they are attending an event. Please download, complete and return the appropriate form.
- Permission to Dispense Prescribed Medication Form (PDF)
- Permission to Self Administer Prescribed Medication Form (PDF)
- Permission to Dispense Non-prescribed Medication Form (PDF)
You may turn in your completed application, background check consent or permission form to:
- Director of Children’s Ministry, Nancy Glodich
- Children’s Ministries Elder, Sarah Clay
- Director of Youth Ministry, Josh Skelly
- Youth Ministries Elder, Mike Grunstadt